Productive Mac Apps
Mac Apps which I use to save time and increase productivity
Edit: Updated on 28-10-2023
I have been using a MacBook pro since the end of 2019. These are the different apps I use which are super productive for me:
Krisp’s AI-powered solution removes background noise and echoes from meetings, leaving only a human voice.
Every day you get 60 minutes of free noise cancellation from your microphone and speaker.
It really does noise cancellation well, very well.
RayCast is your Mac's personal assistant. It is a spotlight on steroids.
Earlier I was using Alfred. However, the RayCast personal free version provides many more features than the free version of Alfred.
The feature-rich, fast, and free best screenshot tool ever.
It can annotate, pixelate, measure pixel distance scroll screenshots, and many more.
You won't regret installing it.
- I use Thunderbird as my all-in-one email client.
- Alternative to Grammarly: almost all features and cheaper.
- Screen color changer for betterment of eyes
- An ultimate productivity tool to save typing characters.
- Deletes all residual files from Apps.
Other notable Apps:
OBS for Video shooting and live streaming
Notion for note-taking
Google Earth Pro for Maps and Time Travel
ALDente for Battery life optimization
Zoom for calls
Canva for poster design
Figma for UX design
OpenLens for Kubernetes pods management
PyCharm Pro for professional Python projects
Webstorm for UI development
- Move and resize windows in macOS using keyboard shortcuts or snap areas
IINA - The modern media player for macOS (Open Source GPLv3)
- Time awareness on the menu bar to know how much time you have been on your Mac
What other Mac OS App do you use which is helpful to you? You can follow me on Twitter @soumendrak_