Play this article
I have been using a MacBook pro since the end of 2019. These are the different apps I use which are super productive for me:
- Krisp’s AI-powered solution removes background noise and echoes from meetings, leaving only a human voice.
- Every day you get 60 minutes of free noise cancellation from your microphone and speaker.
- It really does noise cancellation well, very well.
- Alfred is your Mac's personal assistant. It is a spotlight on steroids.
- The feature-rich, fast, and free best screenshot tool ever.
- It can annotate, pixelate, measure pixel distance scroll screenshots, and many more.
- You won't regret installing it.
- I use Thunderbird as my all-in-one email client.
Other notable Apps:
- OBS for Video shooting and live streaming
- Notion for note taking
- Google Earth Pro for Maps and Time Travel
- ALDente for Battery life optimization
- Zoom for calls
- Canva for poster design
- Figma for UX design
- OpenLens for Kubernetes pods management
- PyCharm Pro for professional Python projects
- Webstorm for UI development
What other Mac OS App do you use which is helpful to you? You can follow me on Twitter @soumendrak_