This is a part of my job interviews series.
- Years of Experience: 4.5 years
- Relevant Python experience: 2 years
- Year: August 2016
- Position: Python developer
- Company: Sony India Software
I have mentioned the main questions and the ladder questions around that question under it.
- What are
Decoratorsand why do we use them?
Multiprocessing and Multithreading in Python
- source: Lei Mao's blog
In multiprocessing, discussed parent, child relation concept.
- How a parent will know that a process's invoker has been killed?
the goal of
__repr__is to be unambiguous and
__str__is to be readable.
Checkout further good answers on stackoverflow
How to implement stack and queue in Python?
class Stack: def __init__(self): self.stack =  def pop(self): if len(self.stack) < 1: return None return self.stack.pop() def push(self, item): self.stack.append(item) def size(self): return len(self.stack)
class Queue: def __init__(self): self.queue =  def enqueue(self, item): self.queue.append(item) def dequeue(self): if len(self.queue) < 1: return None return self.queue.pop(0) def size(self): return len(self.queue)
How does Python interprets?
- How to run a module if I delete its
*.pyfile, but the
*.pycfile is present?
- Yes, we can run the
.pycfile directly without
- Yes, we can run the
- How does memory management happen in Python?
- How to know what are the attributes/methods present of a class or object?
- Have you worked on SQLAlchemy?
- Write a program to write:
- 'd' in place of 'a',
- 'e' in place of 'b', .. .. ..
- 'a' in place of 'w' with proper unit test cases.
Did not qualify. Failed in Unit test writing.
What went well
What went well and I should keep doing further:
- The interview discussion went well.
- I was responding calmly with a pause after the question, framing my answer in a structured way with keywords, which the other person want to hear.
What did not go well or I have not planned for and I need to improve:
- I need to improve on live coding. Though the problem was not tough, due to lack of practice on coding when someone is watching you code every letter made me nervous.
- I need to improve my Unit testing skills; learn
I have appeared in 20+ interviews so far. You can check out my job interview series for the rest of the interviews experiences.
Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank You.