Nvidia interview experience
Python interview questions in Nvidia
- Years of Experience: 4.5 years
- Relevant Python experience: 2 years
- Year: August 2016
- Mode: Telephonic
- Position: Python developer
- Company: Nvidia
First telephonic round
- What are
- It is a method of a class, bound to class
- The subclass
classmethodis preferred over superclass
- Static methods
- Like a function inside a class
- Can not be inheritable
- Instance methods
- Instance of a class
- Various methods of that Instance
- What is a Package and how to create it?
- A package is needed to deploy your code
- Any folder with init.py is ca
- How to find the middle element of a linked list?
Second round onward
You may have seen, the first round is very short and ended abruptly. Definitely, I did not get further communication for the second round. However, thanks to them that they informed me that I did not qualify for the next round.
- Nvidia was a good company; it is now too. I have expected at least to clear the first round. However, this was a disaster. Worse than the Tech Mahindra experience.
- I have prepared for this unlike the previous. However, unfortunately, the questions asked and my preparation did not match. My preparation gaps were clearly visible.
- I worked on my communication skills by answering to the point with keywords and not beating around the bush on how I understood them. The goal is to communicate properly so the other person can understand.
My quest for clearing a single interview continued...
I have appeared in 20+ interviews so far. You can check out my job interview series for the rest of the interviews experiences.
Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank You.